Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful: Day 3


Angelina’s Hot Chocolate in Paris
If you have ever been to Paris, your experience was surely not complete unless you have tasted the intense richness of Angelina’s hot chocolate. There simply is no way to describe it…you simply must try it. It was talked up before Sarah and I went to Paris and my friend, Claire, also insisted that we go and experience the exquisite atmosphere of Angelina’s! While I am not a big fan of chocolate (or even hot chocolate for that matter), I did try it and enjoyed it (it is dark chocolate and that was was lured me in). It is the richest thing i have ever drunk but if you are ever in Paris, you must go!

thankful:
I am thankful for the body of Christ to be joined together and have unity, even cross-culturally!  Sarah and I got to participate in a study of the Word tonight with believers about a dozen believers from two or three different countries.  We may have been from different countries, but we were all there to learn about the same God!  It was a blessing not only to just be with believers (the 12 of us made the largest group of believers that I have had fellowship with in the past 2 1/2 months) but also to see living proof of how God is working throughout the world!  Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips