Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful: Day 2


Eiffel Tower in Paris
This picture captures two of the highlights of my day: (1) seeing the Eiffel Tower in person and (2) fall colors!! I might have actually been just a tad more excited to see fall colors because I wasn’t expecting to see them at all, but they were such a blessing to see! I have missed fall colors this season, but saw them in Paris! Paris in the fall is incredibly beautiful! The Eiffel Tower is even way more incredible in person than it is in pictures!

thankful:
I am thankful for the blessing to see fall colors today!  I was overjoyed today when I walked outside and saw oranges and yellows on the trees!!  I have really missed everything about fall during this season, but it was such a joyful surprise to see them in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips