Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful: Day 1


gelato in Rome
Sarah and I spent a few hours in Rome during our layover going to Paris. We walked around a saw a lot which was all incredible and I wished I had so much more time to see and tour everything! We did treat ourselves to Italian gelato which had been highly recommended..incredible and well worth every bit of the 4 € that I spent to have hazlenut and vanilla gelato! I was not disappointed at all!!

thankful:
I am thankful for the freedom that American’s have to travel and see the world with few or no restrictions.  I love to travel and am so blessed to have the opportunities I have had to travel!  On November 1, 2010, I was on 1 continent, 3 countries and 3 incredible cities!  The Lord is so creative in how He perfectly designed each part of the world - they are all so different and I love experiencing new places and seeing His creativity in creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips