Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful: Day 15


started reading Pride & Prejudice
This fall I have decided that I am not very cultured in my reading and would really like to dedicate time to reading more classics.  Pridge & Prejudice is my first victim in this encounter.  I saw the movie for the first time this fall (well, to be completely correct, I stayed awake during the whole thing for the first time this fall) and am now reading the book.  It couldn’t have been a more perfect day to start this endeavor…the weather was incredible and I was sitting by the sea drinking çay :)

thankful…
I am thankful today to be called a child of God and thankful for the work that the Father has done in my life personally!  I was reminded of this today as I walked through a city where there were few, if any, believers at all.  My heart broke for the lostness all around me and I was so overwhelmed with thankfulness of how the Father has saved me and that He has opened my eyes to see the needs around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips