Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful: Day 23


a little cleaning does wonders
Last night my friends, Kristina and Sarah showed us what a miracle of just a few minutes of cleaning and fluffing a few pillows can do to a room! It’s incredible & i was shocked to say the least!  They transformed this couch to look like new!

thankful…
I am thankful for a warm and dry house to come home to.  Tonight, we were out late and while we were out, it started raining (which is a blessing since we haven’t had rain in a really long time).  Whenever it rains, I manage to get my pants and shoes completely sopping wet.  Fantastic.  I think I will never be dry again.  But then I walk into our apartment lobby and all is well again…I am warm…and will soon be in dry clothes.  Even better, I then get to crawl into my warm bed and hear the rain hitting the window outside…love it! So thankful for warm and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips