Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful: Day 22


grapefruit
I was so excited today when I walked into our grocery store and found grapefruit in the front of the produce section!!  Grapefruit is one of my favorite fruits and always reminds me of the holiday’s since my family always has it with breakfast on Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I love the food here, but it is the little things like finding fruit like grapefruit that makes my day!!  I can’t wait to enjoy one for breakfast tomorrow!

thankful…
I am thankful for quiet mornings.  This morning I woke up a good 2 hours before any of my roomates!  I love my roomates, but the 2 hours of silence this morning was incredible as I laid on the couch and read and journaled and drank my coffee.  I have really come to love mornings here - probably because they are generally pretty laid back and I don’t feel rushed which is a huge blessing as I hate being rushed, especially in the AM hours :)  So thankful to the Father for blessing me with beautiful mornings filled with sunrises and promises from His Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips