Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last Wednesday...

De-briefing done.
One more day ahead.
A little packing to finish.
Soon, I will be on my way home. 
I am excited, but I am also sad. 
Today was a blast with all of our friends – we laughed a lot.  I am thankful for the relationships that we have developed and especially the joking that all goes on among us.  We finished early today and then Sarah and I went to go have coffee one last time and say good bye to one of our dearest friends here.  It was so fun and we laughed a lot and caught up!  A warm vanilla latte tasted so good on a cold winter day.  Tonight, we are home sweet home in our apartment.  Finishing a little packing and then going to bed tonight…for the last time in Turkey…next time I go to bed, it will be in my own bed in Maryland…

here is a picture of our de-briefing group…

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips