Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful: Day 5


chai tea latte and journaling by the sea
Today my picture is representing the amazing and relaxing day that I have been blessed with.  It is 56 degrees in November and the sun in shining…that in and of itself is something to be gloriously thankful for!  Originally I had planned on having an NLH (Never Leave House) day today after being exhausted from traveling to/from Paris, but the incredible weather couldn’t keep me inside.  I came to a new Starbucks today and have enjoyed sitting outside sipping my chai tea latte, catching up on journaling, writing e-mails and loving the fact that if walked about 20 steps, I would end up in the water!  I love being close to the water here and enjoying the beautiful creation that the Father has given me sight to see!

thankful:
I am thankful for a creative mind that the Father has given to me so that I can write and dream using the words that He has given me.  Over the past year I have really developed a love for journaling and I have spent countless hours journaling in just the past 12 weeks of living overseas.  Journaling really is so therapeutic and if you do not journal at all or frequently, you should!  It is such a fun way to write about fun and serious things you did and learned that day - as well as the struggles and victories that you faced.  I am thankful to have paper and colorful pens and a creative mind to record all that I am learning and seeing right now.  Journaling really is one of my favorite times of day as I get to sit and reflect on all that the Lord has taught me and ways that He is growing me to make me more like Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips