Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful: Day 19


welcome home
I love my roomates.  When Jess & I walked back in the door to our apartment this morning at 4:30am we found this welcoming message on our chalkboard!  It’s good to be missed and exciting to come home to a house full of fun roomates.  I am so thankful for the home that I have here and the people that I get to share it with…they fill my life with so much joy and laughter!

thankful…
I am thankful for my roomates!  We each have a unique personality that adds a different dynamic to creativity within our house.  There is always lots of laughter and silliness as well as encouragement among all of us!  I could not think of a better group of girls to live with and I am thankful for each of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips