Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful: Day 18


rummikub
This morning we watched a storm roll in over the mountains and watched little white-caps form in the sea.  Soon, there was a thunderstorm!!  I love thunderstorms and have only experieneced a couple here in this part of the world and I was thrilled to hear it today!  We also played several games of rummikub today…my favorite game!!  It was so much fun :)  It has been a wonderful week on the island and it makes me so sad to think of having to leave :(

thankful…
I am so thankful for the incredible friends that I have developed in my few short months of living overseas!  This week, I am especially thankful for one of my dear roomates, Jess!  We had such a wonderful week together on the island - laughing and telling stories!  I love that we have a similar eye for photography and can be content sitting and taking pictures for hours! She has been a huge blessing in the last month that she has been here and I have loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips