Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful: Day 12


bought a bus ticket
Today my roomate, Jess, and I went to the Otogar and bought bus tickets all by ourselves to take a trip to another part of the country next week! I have never bought a bus ticket before and certainly not in another country, but we purchased our roundtrip tickets with excitement - for two reasons: 1) we have tickets when we thought they were going to be sold out and 2) we successfully navigated the language barrier and communicated what we needed and when we needed to arrive!

thankful…
I am thankful for the incredible weather that we have been blessed with to experience here during the month of November!  I cannot believe that I am often able to wear short-sleeve t-shirts or leave with no jacket!  We are nearing the rainy season here and while that is sad to think about, I am so thankful for every day that I see the sunshine and clear skies when I wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips