Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful: Day 11


the only place you'll see Christmas here is Starbucks
Call it winter decorations, Christmas decorations or whatever you want, but there are snowflakes on mugs and I am stoked! It makes me want to curl up with a cup of coffee and a good book and watch the snow fall outside - I can do the first two, but the current 67 degrees outside doesn’t make it too promising for snow! Some things i will have to wait for until America…

thankful…
I am thankful for how much I have learned about how to navigate public transportation in the 13 weeks that I have been here - I thought the day would never come that I would be able to say “I know how to get there!” and have complete understanding! Even when public transportation is jammed up at rush-hour, I have been able to figure out a different route and know more than one way to get places.  God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips