Friday, October 8, 2010

Rain

I have learned about dealing with the rain while living in a country that receives A LOT of rain in the fall & winter:
  • Nationals get it. I do not. I was the only wet person on the metro today.
  • Sperry's are not completely waterproof.
  • The person who invented rainboots is a genius. Why didn't I make room for those in my suitcase?
  • I still love thunderstorms. They are just better when you are outside & not in the middle of them.
  • FACT: It is raining too hard when rain starts coming through your umbrella.
  • I am still NOT a fan of umbrellas. Living in a country that rains a lot has not changed that about me. I don't expect that it will either.
  • Banana bread is a great snack to make on a rainy day.
  • Eat the banana bread with a homeade vanilla latte. You're welcome.
  • I love rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips