Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful: Day 24


breakfast for dinner
Tonight, my roomate and I decided to make breakfast for dinner: pancakes with nutella and bananas on top. It might be one of my favorite things ever, even when I do not normally care for chocolate. Now I do love our door-to-door food delivery service from Güney where we can order our dinner online and have it delivered to our door - a real, authentic Turkish meal! But, every once in a while I want to cook American and enjoy one of my favorites, breakfast for dinner!

thankful…
I am thankful for clear skies and air!  It rained last night and when we woke up this morning, the clarity in looking out over our city was incredible!  We could see forever and when you walk outside, you could breathe and feel like you were actually taking in a full breathe of air!  So thankful to have clean air to breathe and see in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips