Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful: Day 30


Decorating our apartment for Christmas
We decorated our apartment for Christmas tonight!  Listening to Christmas music always makes my day, not to mention that I have the best roomates ever to decorate with and celebrtae this Christmas season with!  We also made sugar cookies tonight!!  The best part was introducing Sarah to buttercream frosting…I hope it changed her life as it is incredible! It is officially Christmas!!

thankful…
I am so thankful for the Christmas season! I am thankful to have this time of year to remember the most precious gift that the world has ever received.  Being in a country that is not inundated with Christmas on every street corner has really reminded me of why we celebrate Christmas in the first place.  All the reminders that I have of Christmas are in my apartment alone.  I am so thankful for Jesus Christ coming to this world to save us.  I am thankful to be here to learn about Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips