Monday, October 18, 2010

His name will be made great!

But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his merices never come to an end; they are NEW EVERY MORNING; great is your faithfulness.  “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.” The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.  It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. (Lamentations 3:21-26)
O Lord, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth, Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!…When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained; What is man that You take thought of him, and the son of man that You care for him?…O Lord, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth! (Psalm 8:1, 3-4, 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips