Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update: Today is the Day

Dear friends,

Well, it is finally here...I am leaving in just a few hours for Central Asia where I will be spending the next four months!  I cannot believe that it is actually here!  It is a very surreal feeling and I am so in awe of the grace of the Father that He has provided and orchestrated all the details of this trip!  I look forward to sharing many updates with you of how His name is made great in the nations!

I will definitely be sending out updates throughout the four months that I am there, but I also plan to keep a blog during this adventure and will post pictures and various things that I am learning.  

I am so thankful for each of you and the impact that you have had on my life!  Most importantly I cannot do this without our Father, but I also cannot do this with you and knowing that God has allowed our paths to cross, I am blessed and encouraged to know that you are lifting up the work that God has already started!  Please let me know how I can be in prayer for each of you as well!  It would be an honor to lift you up!  I will be praying that God would continue to work in you to make you more like His Son each and every day!

Please pray that God's name would be made great!!  Love you all!!

Until all the nations hear, 
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips