Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful: Day 25


pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving
I ate the most delicious piece of pumpkin pie EVER today!!  Probably it was incredible because it was made completely from scratch, with a real pumpkin, not the fake stuff you find in a can.  Not to mention, the whipped cream that was loaded on top…changed my life!

I am also laughing that I am writing about enjoying my pumpkin pie before anyone in America has even sunk their teeth into their turkey yet :)

thankful…
Where do I even begin today?!  I am so thankful just to be alive and celebrate this day!  I am especially thankful today for a family of believers.  While I couldn’t be with my own family today on Thanksgiving, I was blessed by a great group of believers that consisted of my roomates and friends!  We all gathered together and enjoyed an incredible Thanksgiving dinner and a sweet time of fellowship!  While I miss my family, this day has been much better than I could have ever expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips